Anonymous said: This may be an unpopular opinion but honestly as a WoC I feel really angry when illegal Mexican immigrants fight for more rights. I understand you come to America looking for a better life, but so has my family from Hong Kong. My family has been waiting for 15+ years at a chance while you come into the US and hope to get equal rights? Fuck no. Legal immigrants are paying for your shit as tax payers. We're all scraping by not just you. That's my mean opinion. What's yours?
Well first off, you’re ignorant as fuck.
- A lot of immigrants from Mexican aren’t necessarily able to access the funds to get citizenship; transportation there, transportation for their family and goods, etc. It’s not cheap. I don’t know why people are under the misconception that it’s easy to uphaul your entire life and start again in a Capitalist country without spending a dime.
- Immigrants from South America aren’t given citizenship as hastily as immigrants from other countries. The process of doing so is incredibly more difficult.
- You do realize that immigrants from some areas of Mexico, want to immigrate for better working / schooling opportunities. (I’ve also heard that some wish to immigrate to escape drug violence in specific areas - Not sure if this is true, please fill me in if you know).
- In America, “illegal” immigrants from South America or anywhere else still pay fucking taxes. Property taxes, sales taxes, etc. How or why are you under the misconception that somehow they’re able to avoid this?
- Immigrants from South American countries (whether “illegal” or otherwise) literally sustain some local economies in some US states.
- Again, the path to citizenship is not a fucking breeze. A lot of people are killed in the desert by demented “militia” groups, others die of heat exhaustion or dehydration - do you honestly think these things would be occurring if it was possible to just walk up to a US official, take a test and get in with a pat on the back?
- Whether “illegal” or not, dispel this fucking concept that in order to deserve rights, someone has to live in accordance with a broken Capitalist law. Just that mentality in itself is fucking disgusting. They still deserve schooling, work with fair pay, medical treatment, and anything else any given “legal” citizen would receive.
- Fix the broken fucking system, make a path to citizenship for these people instead of shitting all over them because you’re too damn ignorant to educate yourself on it and rather rely on your own bitter and misinformed inconceptions.
If anyone else wants to add onto this, please go ahead.
Mexicans as well as other South Americans were literally here first…. what’s anon so fucking angry about
GUYS COLORADO NEEDS SOME HELP
There is a bill about to be passed called Amendment 67 that is the ban on ALL abortions. THIS INCLUDES IF THE MOTHER WOULD DIE OR IF SHE WAS RAPED. THIS BILL ALSO CAN MAKE POLICE INSTIGATE ALL NON-LIVE BIRTHS (MISCARRIAGE/STILLBORN).
TUMBLR PLEASE BLOW THIS UP. PLEASE IM BEGGING YOU
Thus, the logic of the feminist argument to “Teach men not to rape” is revealed.
Yes because it’s such a radical notion to expect rapists to control themselves.
Uh, we do tell thieves not to rob, though. We actually spend a lot of energy teaching kids that stealing is wrong. We keep trying to teach them it’s wrong through their teens and adult years.
And when someone gets robbed? Cops don’t ask them if their front door was locked. They don’t ask them if they invited the thief into their house and maybe said the thief was free to take things before changing their mind the next day. And this is true even though sometimes people do get robbed by folks they invite in under false pretenses.
Cops and lawyers and judges don’t work together to make people who get robbed feel like shit for not installing extra security systems or putting bars on their windows. They don’t use people’s former history of inviting neighbors in and letting them borrow stuff to argue that they had no right to expect someone to respect their property. The media doesn’t talk about how the thief’s promising life was ruined by their victim’s decision to prosecute.
Your metaphor is bad and you should feel bad.
"libertarianloki" says it all tbh
just in case you somehow forgot how horrible the pro life movement is
if people have the right to the hospital then i have the right to critically wound them
If people have the right to education then I have the right to give them brain damage
If people have the right to speak freely then I have the right to silence them permanently.
Tbh money would solve all of my problems right now like I could move out and pay for school and take care of my mental health and overall I would just be happy and in a better place so I get really annoyed when people are like “money can’t make you happy” uh you obviously never experienced financial instability and dependence so please shut the fuck up you pretentious shit.
LITERALLY MY FAVORITEThis is so much better than any russian roulette or “poison cookie” analogy.
"my baby" i say in regards to someone that is older than me and over half a fuckin foot taller than i am